Saturday, September 13, 2014

Rocking the Newsrack - Silken Moon at Rock Your Rack!

 
 
Today I'm wearing an exclusive item for Rock Your Rack from Silken Moon.  The outfit includes the leather jacket, newsprint pants, and a black clutch.  The lovely shoes I'm wearing are a Silken Moon gift in group notices, so it pays to be a Silken Moonie!
 
 
The skin I'm wearing is a NEW RELEASE from Silken Moon creator, Malicia Python.  It is called "Q", and I am wearing the Pearl shade.  I've added Silken Moon's Karla Lips in Taupe Beige.  My eyes are the current group gift for IKON, Hope Eyes in Denim.
 
Credits:
 
Outfit: Silken Moon - Rock the Newsrack (Rock Your Rack)
Shoes:  Silken Moon - Sea Peep Peep (Gift in Group Notices)
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Harriet
Skin:  Silken Moon - Q in Pearl
Lips:  Silken Moon - Karla Taupe Beige
Eyes:  IKON - Hope Eyes - Denim (Group Gift)
Poses & Prop: Exposeur & The Loft- Room of Balloons

No comments:

Post a Comment