Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Follow Your Heart


Oh yes!  I do love everything about this round of Collabor88!  I brought home lots of goodies and can't wait to show them all to you. :)

Today I'm wearing the gorgeous new Lauren skin from Glam Affair.  Such a pretty face!   I'm also wearing Rasayana hair from Tableau Vivant in a lovely strawberry color found in the Redheads pack.  My top and skirt are from Fashionably Dead and I'm carrying LaGyo's wonderful Heart Bag.  To top off my look, I added Half-Deer's Hesperia Horns.

Here is your taxi to Collabor88!

Credits:

Top:  (fd) - Bodysuit in Pink (Collabor88)
Skirt:  (fd) - Sheer High Low Skirt in Purple (Collabor88)
Horns:  +Half-Deer+ Hesperia Horns - Black/Gold (Collabor88)
Bag:  LaGyo -The Heart Bag  (Collabor88)
Skin:  Glam Affair - Lauren - America (Collabor88)
Hair:  Tableau Vivant - Rasayana  - Redheads (Collabor88)
Pose:  from The Heart Bag (Collabor88)
Location:  Mirromere

No comments:

Post a Comment