Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Dressed Like A Daydream


Today's outfit is mostly from the latest edition of Shiny Shabby.  The first thing to catch my eye was this sweet dress from Les Petits Details.  As I continued browsing the displays I came across Lode's gacha featuring gorgeous floral headpieces and accessories and was lucky enough to get one to match my dress.  Next, I came across Essenz's "oh-so-gorgeous" shoes for the event and knew I had an outfit!


I added Cae's Equestrian Bracelet from My Attic for the final touch for my outfit.  I'm wearing the gorgeous Marta skin from Glam Affair (available at Collabor88) and a lovely bun-style hair from Truth called Priya.

Photos were taken at the newly redecorated sim, Sarawak.  If you've not been there recently, be sure to drop by... it's really fabulous!

Credits:

Dress:  *LpD* - *Ginny* Dress Sand (Shiny Shabby)
Shoes:  Essenz - Marseille (Sand) Maitreya (Shiny Shabby)
Headpiece:  *LODE* Head Accessory - Rose Vintage Crown [cream] (Shiny Shabby)
Bracelet:  Cae :: Equestrian :: Bracelet (My Attic)

Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Priya
Skin:  Glam Affair - Marta Jamaica (Collabor88)
Eyes:  IKON Triumph Eyes - Armor
Teeth:  [PXL] OpenMouth PRO Teeth v2.0
Body, Feet, Hands:  Maitreya Lara

Poses:  Label Motion

Location:  Sarawak

No comments:

Post a Comment