Monday, February 27, 2012

Epoch-Legend Clowning


Today I took a trip to the Epoch-Legend Fashion and Art Festival.  The festival  is divided into three themes: Art of Escher, Beast, and Clowning.  I was in the mood for fun, so I chose Clowning. :)


Here I found an awesome mesh ringmaster style outfit from The Secret Store.  It is available in four colors and includes everything but the boots.  I had great fun browsing the creative offerings from the various designers.  I picked up the Clowning Makeup from Milk Motion's display.  


The hair that I'm wearing with this outfit has been languishing in my inventory ever since Hair Fair 2011, just waiting for the perfect outfit to come along.  Hurray!  I found it!  The hair is from Ohmai and I'm wearing it in the happiest shade of carrot imaginable.  Unfortunately there is not a landmark in the hair folder and SL search did not turn up any leads to an inworld shop.  If anyone knows where to find this hair, let me know and I'll add a slurl!

After putting together my ensemble, I had to find the perfect spot to snap a few photos.  SL Search came to the rescue and I quickly landed at Beautiful Freaks Burlesque Circus.  What fun!

Credits:

Outfit:  The Secret Store - Circus in Charcoal (Mesh) (Epoch-Legend)
Boots:  GField - Short Lace Up Boots in Black
Hair:  Ohmai - Ante in Carrot
Skin:  Tuli - Emma in Tan
Makeup:  Milk Motion - Clowning Makeup (Epoch-Legend)
Eyes:  IKON - Sunrise Eyes in Pale Turquoise
Poses:  Alchemy Immortalis - French Boudoir 1910

No comments:

Post a Comment