Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I Gaze At Empty Skies


Today's look began with a pair of boots.  A pair of mesh boots to be exact.  Beautifully created by Coco's Cocoro Lemon and offered as a free group gift to be picked up in the shop.  They fit perfectly and look incredible.  I don't think I'll ever take them off!


Once I put on the boots, I was ready to ramble.  I found the Sakide "Touch of Gradient" top at Fashionably Late and the denim skirt at Surf Couture.  At Pepper, $20 lindens in the Gacha scored the neon green Star Ring that is so cute with this outfit.  My hair is Truth's "Clara" in mocha and my skin is Tuli's Emma. 


Credits:

Top:  Sakide Touch of Gradient Top Green
Skirt:  Surf Couture - Walkabout Denim Skirt
Boots:  COCO SuedeBoots MESH (Group Gift)
Skin:  Tuli Emma Tan
Hair:  Truth - Clara - mocha
Ring:  Pepper Star Ring - Neon Gacha
Eyes:  IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Pale Gaelic Silver
Lashes:  Redgrave Elemental 16
Poses:  Art Body Store

No comments:

Post a Comment