Sunday, June 17, 2012

Color Challenge Week 25 - UnMellow Yellow


For this week's Color Challenge, I went inventory diving.  A search for "yellow" yielded this wonderful strapless top from blah Blah blah that I had picked up in The Fresh Unknown Hunt a couple of months ago.  The pants are from Piccara and I just adore the animal print.  The lovely scarf belt is from LeeZu

The hair I'm showing is a gorgeous non-mesh style from D!va and the skin is the current group gift from WoW Skins.  WoW Skin group costs $150 to join, but the gifts make it so worthwhile.  To complete the look, I chose a sunny necklace from Izzie's and a pair of Izzie's 70's style sunglasses to mellow out the unmellow yellow color challenge a bit.  :)

I've been searching for an online solution to crop my photos because I'm just not a Photoshop girl, although I am trying valiantly to learn and am progressing.... slowly, lol.  I decided to give PicMonkey.com a whirl and WOW... it is perfect for me!  I cropped the photo and darkened the edges slightly.  The tools are so easy to use and I highly recommend it to anyone who finds PS overwhelming at times. :)

Credits:

Top: blah BLAH blah -  Glimmer Top Yellow (No LM) (The Fresh Unknown Hunt Prize)
Pants:  Piccara - Black Wild Pants
Hair:  D!va - Shizuka in Citrine
Skin: WoW Skins - Adele (Group Gift)
Belt:  LeeZu - Cortez Belt
Necklace:  Izzie's - Long Flower Neclace in yellow
Sunglasses:  Izzie's - 70's Sunglasses
Pose:  Ampersand

5 comments:

  1. Aw I love your outfit! The top is great and Izzie's is always fun :)
    ♥Lau

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Laura..... it was great fun to put together and you are right... Izzie's is always fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wonderful outfit. want that scarfbelt )))well made picture too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your sweet comments Nicandra :)

    ReplyDelete