Friday, June 22, 2012

A Sassy Taste of SL



As I was shopping at Sassy today, I found this lovely outfit packaged as The Taste of SL Hunt Prize!  Woohoo!  Free to buy and oh so lovely!  Thank you Sassy!

I love the colors and the soft gathered look of the top.  I added a pair of my favorite boots from G Field and a skin that I had picked up at a previous Dressing Room event for $70.  It is Glam Affair's Leah skin and I am wearing the medium tan shade.  Such a gorgeous face Leah has!

Hair is Cynthia from Truth in Sandlewood shade from the Dark Brown pack.  The necklace is one of my faves, Apple May Design's Open Sea Necklace.  The photos were shot at one of my favorite sims, Lost World.

Credits:

Outfit:  ~Sassy!~ (TOSL Hunt Prize)
Boots:  G Field Short Lace Up Boots in Brown
Necklace:  Apple May Designs - Open Sea Necklace
Hair:  Truth - Cynthia w/roots in Sandlewood
Skin:  Glam Affair - Leah MedTan - Spring Breeze
Eyes:  IKON - Sunrise Eyes in Turquoise
Lashes - DAMNED - My Favorite Lashes
Poses:  Glitterati
Location:  Lost World

No comments:

Post a Comment