Friday, January 25, 2013

Cynful @ TDR Fusion


Today I'm wearing a great little dress from Cynful, currently available at The Dressing Room Fusion for a fantastically low price.  It's mesh and fits wonderfully.  The mesh boots I'm wearing are also available at TDR Fusion, offered as a fat pack in several colors.  A fun design and I like the way they look with this dress.


The jewelry I'm wearing is all absolutely free from Chop Zuey!  The ring and earrings are free for everyone, while the bangles are free to group members.  There is a fee to join the group, but the gifts from Belle Roussel are always wonderful and generous.  My eyes are a group gift from IKON, but they were only offered for a limited time and that time is up.  I highly recommend joining the IKON group because the monthly gifts are always fantastic!

Credits:

Dress:  [Cynful] Neckholder Dress (TDR Fusion)
Boots:  TDR Fusion Opening Boots in Black (TDR Fusion)
Jewelry:  Chop Zuey -Kharma Earth Bangles, Earrings, & Ring (Group Gift)
Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/ Sylvie Mesh Hair - Pancake
Nails:  Izzie's - Classic Nails
Skin:  League - Isla Suntan Glamour Brunette
Eyes:  IKON - Eternal Eyes in Mesa (January Group Gift)
Lashes:  DAMNED - My Perfect Lashes
Poses:  DJ Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment