Monday, January 28, 2013

If Loving You Is Wrong, I Don't Want To Be Right


Oh my!  I've fallen deeply into love with this new release from Gos, the Grace Sandal in Electric Blue!  The reason... the hud & website (complete with username and password!) that allow you to match your skin EXACTLY and PERFECTLY!  Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Gospel Voom! 

Matching shoes to skin has been the most painful process for me in the past... but those days are OVER!  I'm so excited that not only has the creator revolutionized the process, but he also released FOUR new styles in gorgeous colors using the new hud.  If you listen closely now, you just might hear angels singing the Hallelujah Chorus! ;-)


In the closeup photo above you can just barely make out the line where mesh meets avatar, but it is really not obvious enough that I'd be at all worried about it. 

Now on to the rest of my outfit...

I'm wearing a fantastic dress in the perfect shade of electric blue to match my shoes.  The dress comes in a fat pack of R.icielli bandage dresses that are currently available at The Dressing Room Fusion.  The price is amazingly low and I love how the dress fits my avatar. 


I accessorized my outfit with jewelry by Yummy, available at the current edition of Collabor88.  My hair is one of my all-time favorites from elikatira, a style called Caramel.  My eyes are from the wonderful Kaleidoscope collection, available at IKON.  I love how the texture really makes the color pop and my goal is to collect every color in this wonderful set of eyes.

I took the photos in Exposeur and The Loft's wonderful Room of Balloons pose prop, available at the current edition of Collabor88. 

Credits:

Dress:  Ricielli Mesh - (S) Bandage MInidress /bic (TDR Fusion)
Shoes:  [Gos] Grace Sandal - Electric Blue - S
Jewelry:  (Yummy) Teardrop Gemstone Set in Citrine (Collabor88)
Nails:  Izzie's Classic Nails
Hair:  [e] Caramel - Blonde 07
Skin:  *League* Isla Suntan Glamour Brunette
Eyes:  IKON Kaleido Eyes - Island (ML)
Pose Prop:  Exposeur and The Loft - Room of Balloons (Collabor88)

No comments:

Post a Comment