Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Baiastice Group Gift & New Wasabi Pills for faMESHed


Sissy Pessoa of Baiastice sent out this wonderful sweater dress to group members earlier this week.  I love the way the colors work so well together!  I chose to wear this as a dress with boots, but could have easily added leggings and short boots for another great look.  A versatile design and a great gift!



My hair is new from Wasabi Pills and is out now at the latest edition of faMESHed.  I love the casual over-the-shoulder look.  My skin is by Essences and is out now for the latest edition of The Dressing Room Fusion.  It is available in three tones and each one is only $70L.  My earrings are a bit hard to see, but they are an absolutely lovely design that I picked up for a discount during last weekend's Lazy Sunday at Mustang Trading Post.

Credits:

Dress:  Baiastice - Chera Knitted Dress (Group Gift)
Boots:  TDR Fusion - Opening Boots in Pink (TDR Fusion)
Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/ Fay Mesh Hair - Gingerbread (faMESHed)
Earrings:  ~genre~ Celtic Heart Hoop Earring silver
Skin:  Essences - Wednesday Candy *light rose* (TDR Fusion)
Eyes:  IKON Kaleido Eyes - Reef
Lashes:  DAMNED - My Perfect Lashes
Poses:  DJ Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment