Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Twisted Color Challenge Week 7 - Truffle Valley


I'm 7 weeks late joining this wonderful color challenge for bloggers hosted by Sookie Triellis.  Better late than never, I always say!
 
The color combo for this week's challenge is called Truffle Valley.  Makes me think of little pink pigs rooting out truffles in a misty valley somewhere.... well one can dream, lol.
 
My take on this color combination features clothing from Ricielli.  The scarf is from R.icielli's Valentine Hunt that is currently in progress and the top is one I bought while doing this wonderful hunt.  Even the skin & eyeliner I'm wearing are Valentine Hunt prizes! 
 
A fun challenge!  Thank you Sookie!
 

Credits:

Top:  Ricielli Mesh - Cropped Sweater /yellow
Scarf:  Ricielli Mesh - Triangle Scarf Designers Pattern (Ricielli Valentine Hunt)
Earrings:  :+*R*+: Traumerei Pierced Earrings Gold
Hair:  >TRUTH< January w/Roots - seasand (Former Group Gift)
Skin:  Ricielli - Vixie Skin (Ricielli Valentine Hunt)
Eyeliner:  Ricielli Eyeliners 02/Brown (Ricielli Valentine Hunt)
Eyes:  Amacci - Fog Eyes
Lashes:  DAMNED - My Perfect Lashes
Pose:  DJ Designs



No comments:

Post a Comment