Wednesday, August 21, 2013

A Day At The Beach With Hewitt



Today I took a stroll  along Flotsam Beach with my sweet kitty, Hewitt.  He had great fun watching the waves roll up on the beach and when he caught sight of fish in the water, well let's just say he had a wonderful time!

I'm wearing an outfit that I picked up at TDR Fusion, separates from Fishy Strawberry.  I love denim and this is such a fun and summery outfit!   I also found my lovely earrings at TDR Fusion, from Magic Nook.  My shoes are Redgrave's Helena and they've become one of my all-time favorites... I love the style and the texture hud is chock full of color choices.   My hair is a lovely style from Truth Hair and my skin is Glam Affair's Katya, available at Collabor88.

Here's your limo to TDR Fusion...

Credits:

Top:  Fishy Strawberry - Apron Top - Classic Denim (TDR Fusion)
Skirt:  Fishy Strawberry - Waist Band Mini - Classic Denim (TDR Fusion)
Shoes:  Redgrave - Helena
Earrings:  Magic Nook - Sparkling Wave Earrings (TDR Fusion)
Hair:  Truth Hair - Misty [Roots] - LightBlondes01
Skin:  Glam Affair - Katya - Jamaica 05 (Collabor88)
Eyes:  IKON - 'Sunrise' Eyes - Pale Turquoise
Lashes:  - DAMNED - My Perfect Lashes
Poses:  Purple Poses
Location:  Flotsam Beach
Windlight:  Nacon's Natural 10am

2 comments:

  1. love that you take your cat to the beach! isn't the walking feature great!!!

    awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Callie! I LOVE the walking feature!!!

    ReplyDelete