Monday, August 19, 2013

You're My First, My Last, My Everything


Today I'm showing one of my favorite dresses of the summer.  It is from coldLogic, a style called Spelling.  I love the cut of this halter style dress and I'm wearing it in the yummy color combo of sea and mocha.  My earrings are a lovely set from The Mustang Trading Post and shoes are Mstyle's Goshi pumps.  My hair is Portia from Truth and my skin is Jen from League.

Here's your taxi to coldLogic...

Credits:

Dress:  coldLogic - Spelling in sea mocha
Shoes:  Mstyle - Goshi Pumps in Nude
Earrings:  Mustang Trading Post -  Celtic Heart Hoop Earrings silver
Hair:  Truth - Portia in Chestnut
Skin:  League - Jen in Deeptan
Eyes:  IKON - Sunrise Eyes - Pale Turquoise
Lashes:  - DAMNED - My Perfect lashes
Pose:  Dottie Idlemind
Location:  My Place
Windlight Setting:  Alchemy Immortalis - Fog Lifting

No comments:

Post a Comment