Thursday, December 12, 2013

POE6 - Legal Insanity, TuttiFrutti, Lindy, Blush, MagicAvi Shapes, KMadd, and Sway's


Today I'm showing more wonderful gifts from the Peace On Earth Hunt 6.  My sweater is a sweet and casual one from Legal Insanity.  I paired it with TuttiFrutti's Sweet December Mesh Jeans.  I'm wearing the "Leaves" version.  There is also another nicely patterned pair of jeans in the same gift!  I added Lindy's MJ Flats to complete the look.

My skin is a gorgeous one from Blush.  I love that there are several skin tones to choose from in the gift.  I'm also wearing MagicAvi's hunt gift, a lovely shape called "Nisse".  There are several items in the KMadd hunt gift, but I'm only wearing one of two sets of eyes.  The gift also includes hair, clothing, and tattoos in addition to the eyes. 

I'm standing beside Sway's wonderful hunt gift, the Yin Yang Shelf with Decorations.  The texture on the wall behind me is one of twelve textures in the hunt gift from Pixel Cat Textures.

Credits:

Sweater:  Legal Insanity - Peace On Earth Sweater (POE6 Hunt Gift)
Pants:  TuttiFrutti - Sweet December Mesh Jeans - Leaves (POE6 Hunt Gift)
Shoes:  Lindy - MJ Flats (POE6 Hunt Gift)
Skin:  Blush - Rae Skin Light Tan (POE6 Hunt Gift)
Shape:  MagicAvi Shapes - Nisse (POE6 Hunt Gift)
Eyes:  KMadd - Eyes Presence - Gentle (POE6 Hunt Gift)
Shelf:  Sway's - Yin Yang Shelf with Decoration (POE6 Hunt Gift)
Texture:  Pixel Cat Textures - POE6 Fabric Set (POE6 Hunt Gift)
Hair:  Wasabi Pills - Robin - Gingerbread
Pose:  DJ Designs

http://peaceonearthhunt.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment