Monday, December 16, 2013

POE6 - Romance Couture & Beloved Jewelry


Romance Couture has provided the perfect gown for a winter ball as their prize in the Peace On Earth Hunt 6.  It is in a gorgeous shade of midnight blue and is embellished with twinkling stars about the waist and head.

I'm also wearing the gorgeous jewelry set from Beloved Jewelry, also a hunt gift in the Peace On Earth Hunt.  I've shown the earrings before, and I'm showing the coordinating necklace with the gown.  I love the way it fits perfectly around my neck and the interplay of silver and gold reminds me of one of my favorite Christmas songs, "Silver and Gold" as sung by Burl Ives in Rudolph the Rednose Reindeer.



Credits:

Gown:  Romance Couture - Starlight (POE6 Hunt Gift)
Jewelry:  Beloved Jewelry - Noel (POE6 Hunt Gift)
Skin:  Glam Affair - Angelica - America
Hair:  Truth Hair  - Vida
Eyes:  IKON - Perspective Eyes - Glass
Hands:  Slink
Pose:  Di's Opera

http://peaceonearthhunt.wordpress.com/

1 comment:

  1. This dress fits me perfect. I wore this to a black dress party and it was a hit! Fair warning I couldn't wear a bra with it but a couple band-aid's did the trick.
    shop zara online

    ReplyDelete