Monday, December 8, 2014

Collabor88 - Lamb - Nylon Outfitters, and Foxes


"Snow Day" is the theme of the newest round at Collabor88 and everything there is pure inspiration!  For my first look, I chose a sweater and jeans from Nylon Outfitters.  Anyone who knows me knows how much I love cats, so my choice was a no-brainer!  I paired the cat sweater with a pair of gold glittery skinny jeans, and added a pair of ankle boots from Foxes.  My hair is from Lamb, a sweet style called "Waiting On You" in light blonde.

I still have items in my inventory from my last trip to The Arcade, and I chose The Skinnery's Leigh in Toffee (a rare item, no less) to wear today.  In the background, you can see items from 8f8's "Granny's Winter Cottage" collection that I adore so much!  You'll be seeing more of these and many more from this marvelous collection in future posts!

Here's your taxi to Collabor88!

Credits:

Sweater:  Nylon Outfitters - Winter Sweater - Ice Skating Cat (Collabor88)
Jeans:  Nylon Outfitters - Skinny Jeans - Gold Glitter (Collabor88)
Boots:  Foxes - Chelsea Boots - Original (Collabor88)
Hair:  Lamb - Waiting On You - Light Blondes (Collabor88)
Skin:  The Skinnery - Leigh - Toffee (RARE) (The Arcade)
Eyes:  IKON - Sunrise Eyes - Turquoise
Hands:  Slink
Poses:  Label Motion

Décor:

Desk:  8f8 - Granny's Winter Cottage (The Arcade)
My Knit Chair:  8f8 - Granny's Winter Cottage (The Arcade)
Throw Rug: 8f8 - Granny's Winter Cottage (The Arcade)

No comments:

Post a Comment