Monday, December 8, 2014

The Arcade - COCO, Clawtooth, Glam Affair, Imeka


Everyone needs a warm coat and I found mine at The Arcade, courtesy of COCO.  I love the detailing on the coat and the textures are perfect.  I added Clawtooth's Snow Bunny hair (knit cap included) in the Exquisite Reds pack and found the perfect shade of grey in the texture change hud to match my coat.  One pull on Imeka's machine  yielded this super cute Yoona Heart Bag in a yummy mustard shade that added just the right pop of color to my monotone outfit.  Finally, I scored the rare December skin from Glam affair on my first try and decided it was the perfect skin for my outfit.

Everything I'm wearing is from the current round of The Arcade, with the exception Ison's Cult Riding Boots... I picked them up at Collabor88 over a year ago.  Just goes to show that some things never go out of style!

Here's your taxi to The Arcade!


Credits:

Coat:  COCO - Duffle Coat in Grey (The Arcade)
Hat & Hair:  Clawtooth - Snow Bunny - Exquisite Reds (The Arcade)
Bag:  Imeka - Yoona Heart Bag - Mustard (The Arcade)
Boots:  Ison - Cult Riding Boots - Gray
Skin:  Glam Affair - December Skin - America 01 F RARE (The Arcade)
Eyes:  IKON - Sunrise Eyes - Turquoise
Hands:  Slink
Poses:  Label Motion

No comments:

Post a Comment