Sunday, May 6, 2012

Tutti Frutti & Exile @ Culture Shock


After stripping every prim and script off my avatar and 137 failed teleports, I finally made it in to Culture Shock Friday night... yay!!!!  I managed to make it around to almost half of the shops before crashing and what lovely and amazing things I found!  I can't wait to go back to see the rest and make another round!  I picked up this awesome mesh top and pants from Tutti Frutti... I just love the coral color of the top and the combination of paisley and dots makes me happy.  My shoes are the new mesh sandals from Mons and my hair...... an amazing new mesh style called Groove Theory from Exile.  I bought the natural pack and I'm showing you the Marone shade.


My earrings are the Nausicaa Laurel Earrings from The Sea Hole and my eyes are one of two free sets of gorgeous eyes from IKON that comprise this month's group gift!  The group is free to join and oh my these are my most favorite eyes ever!  Hurry to get yours...... they are only out this weekend!  Skin is Jen from League and lashes from DAMNED, of course. ;)

TAXI TO CULTURE SHOCK

Credits:

Pants: *TuttiFrutti* Pineapples Mesh Pants (Culture Shock)
Top: *TuttiFrutti* Zoe Mesh Top - Coral (Culture Shock)
Shoes:  MONS [Wild] / [MESH] Sandals Shoes
Hair: ::Exile:: Groove Theory in Marone (Culture Shock)
Skin:  League - Jen in Deep Tan
Eyes:  IKON Utopia Eyes - Light Silver+Blue
Earrings:  The Sea Hole - Nausicaa Laurel Earring in Crimson
Lashes:  DAMNED - My Perfect Lashes
Poses:  Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment