Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy May Day!


It's May Day and what better way to celebrate than to dress up in a pretty spring dress!  I found this lovely teal strapless dress at Leri Miles Designs.  There were so many colors to choose from but I finally settled on this one.  I added G Field's Kate Bow Strap Shoes in Teal that added just the right amount of flirtiness to this look.


When I began looking for jewelry to add to this outfit, I remembered this set that I'd seen on The Marketplace from Dark Mouse Jewelry... and each piece was on sale... only $50L!  My skin is League's Jen in Deep Tan and my hair is a gorgeous new style from Truth called "Georgina".  It is not mesh so take note non-meshers!  My eyes are from the new Horizon collection from IKON and I'm wearing them in Light Blue.  I decided to snap the photos at Lisp's $10L Garden to remind you that there are some incredible bargains there and the furniture is exceptional!



Credits:

Dress:  Leri Miles - Olivia in Teal
Shoes:  G Field - Kate Bow Strap Shoes in Teal
Jewelry:  Dark Mouse - Embrace of Flowers
Skin:  League - Jen in Deep Tan
Hair:  Truth - Georgina in Mocha (NEW!)
Eyes:  IKON - Horizon Eyes in Light Blue
Lashes:  DAMNED - My Perfect Lashes
Location:  Lisp $10L Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment