Sunday, July 1, 2012

FireBird Designs Vintage Ruffle Dress


Today I'm showing you FireBird Designs Vintage Ruffle Dress.  The skirt is mesh, so you'll need an updated viewer to see it properly.  I love the flirty ruffles on the skirt and it looks very realistic.  I'm so happy that the creator, Dalriada Delwood, has included five skirt sizes in the folder.  I had no trouble finding one to fit me perfectly!

I accessorized this dress with jewelry from Apple May Designs and Snatch.  The skin I'm wearing is Al Vulo's Yulia Dream of Midnight and is available at the Grunge Soul Project for a wonderfully low price!  My hair is Georgina from Truth and is one of my favorite non-mesh styles.

I chose one of my favorite spots to photograph, Lost World for this photo.  There are so many twists and turns on this sim... it may take months to learn my way around! :)

Credits:

DressFireBird Designs - FBD Vintage Ruffle Dress
NecklaceApple May Designs - Open Sea
BanglesApple May Designs - Willow Bangles
RingSnatch - Champagne Ring
HairTruth - Georgina w/Roots in Chocolate
SkinAl Vulo - Yulia Dream of Midnight (Grunge Soul Project)
EyesIKON - Sunrise Eyes in Pale Silver
LashesDAMNED - My Perfect Lashes
Pose!Bang
LocationLost World

No comments:

Post a Comment