Monday, July 30, 2012

Sleeping Koala - My 60's Block Mini Dress


Vintage Fair is set to open on August 4th, 2012 and I can't wait!  Sleeping Koala will be there celebrating the fashion of the 60's.  The dress I'm wearing is called My 60's Block Mini Dress and looks fantastic!  I love the bold look and it fits perfectly.  It is available in five colors... blue, green, orange, pink, and red.  So many to choose from... I think I'll take them all!

I added the Vinyl Vintage Boots in black from The Secret Store.  My hair is Trend from Lelutka and my skin is League's Jen in Deep Tan. 

There's only one thing left to say.... Yeah Baby!

Credits:

Dress:  Sleeping Koala - My 60's Block Mini Dress in Red/Black*
Boots:  The Secret Store - Vinyl Vintage Boots in Black
Hair:  LeLutka - Trend in Sookie
Skin:  League - Jen in Deep Tan
Eyes:  IKON - Sunrise Eyes in Pale Gaelic Silver
Lashes:  DAMNED - My Perfect Lashes
Pose:  MINE

*Review Copy

No comments:

Post a Comment