Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Flashback to the Eighties and Other Good Things


Some days it's a struggle to put an outfit together and other days.... it just falls into place like magic!  Such is the case with today's look.  The moment I put on this pink off-shoulder top from Firebird Designs it was L-O-V-E!  It is the pinkest of pinks.... my favorite color!  It is rigged mesh so you'll need an updated viewer to see it properly.  It moves perfectly with my avatar..... even while flashdancing!


My necklace is a fun item from Izzie's and my bracelet and earrings are from League.  I went looking for legwarmers in my inventory when I stumbled on these fabulous mesh Wellingtons from Gos that were a free gift from Culture Shock.  Bingo!  My hair is Bring It On! from Exile, a former group gift.  My skin is from Izzie's.

Today's photos were made inside an amazing photography build created by my bestest friend, GoodCross Resident.  Unfortunately it is not available for purchase at this time, but maybe if we twist his arm..., lol. :) 

Credits:

Shirt:  FireBird Designs - 80's Off Shoulder Shirt in Pink*
Boots:  Gos - Rigged Wellingtons in Iris
Necklace:  Izzie's - Microphone Necklace
Earrings/Bracelet:  League - Wanderer in Black
Hair:  Exile - Bring It On! in Frost
Skin:  Izzie's - Estella Skin in Caramel Lotus
Eyes:  IKON - Sunrise Eyes in Pale Turquoise
Lashes:  DAMNED - My Favorite Lashes
Poses:  Mine
Photography Build:  GoodCross Resident
Windlight Setting:  Luna Jubilee - Bright Sparkly

*Review Copy

No comments:

Post a Comment