Thursday, October 3, 2013

Falling Into Fall


I've thoroughly enjoyed this round of Collabor88 and I'll be sad to see it go!  So many wonderful things to wear and enjoy!  Today I'm featuring The Secret Store's Scallop Sweater, Ingenue's Delia Heels, and Yummy's Tiny Acorn Necklace and Earrings... all can be found at Collabor88.  I added delightful shorts from even flow and Izzie's cute Cat Tights.  I'm also wearing new hair from Truth... a gorgeous updo named "Vida". 

I've been decorating my sim for Fall and I've fallen in love with What Next's new Cocoa On The Go Cart!  I'm not showing very much of it in the photos, but I'll be sure to feature this wonderful item in an upcoming blog.

Here's your taxi to Collabor88!

Credits:

Sweater:  The Secret Store - Scallop Sweater - Taupe/Lace (Collabor88)
Shorts:  even flow - Dressy Shorts brown
Tights:  Izzie's - Cat Tights brown
Shoes:  Ingenue :: Delia Heels (Slink Feet Add-On) :: Cocoa  (Collabor88)
Necklace:  (Yummy) Tiny Acorn Necklace - Gold (long length) (Collabor88)
Earrings:  (Yummy) Tiny Acorn Earrings - Gold (Collabor88)
Ring:  ~Common Cents ~Money Art - 2. Mr.T (OMGacha)
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Vida  - Gingers
Skin:  Belleza- Leila Tan 3 (Collabor88)
Eyes:  IKON Perspective Eyes - Glass
Hands:  Slink Mesh Hands (av) Elegant1
Feet:  Slink Mesh Feet (Av Enhance) Medium
Poses:  Label Motion

Posing in front of What Next's new Cocoa-On-The-Go-Cart

No comments:

Post a Comment