Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Soak Up The Sun


The lovely dress I'm wearing is a Midnight Mania prize from Sakide!  I slipped it on and loved the way it looked against the Belleza skin I was wearing.... a gorgeous sun-kissed look!  I added a gorgeous hair style from new hair designer, Castellian and it was instant LOVE!

I'm showing three poses from MaVie's Lazy Sunday item, a pose set called Phenomena... there are ten poses in the set and each one is fantastic!  I love Lazy Sundays... join the group inworld and you'll get a notecard each Sunday with a list of wonderful shops offering items for only $75L!  A real bargain!

Credits:

Dress:  Sakide - Night & Day Dress in Beige  (MM Board Prize)
Skin:  Belleza - Leila Tan  3 (Collabor88)
Hair:  Castellian - Rachel -blonde *
Hands:  Slink Mesh Hands (av) Elegant1
Feet:  Slink Mesh Feet (Av Enhance) Medium
Eyelids:  Slink Mesh Eyelids
Shoes:  Hucci Yilan Sandals
Poses:  MaVie  - Phenomena Pose Set (Lazy Sunday $75L)

* Review Copy



No comments:

Post a Comment