Friday, October 4, 2013

U Refined @ Designer Showcase


Today I'm wearing U Refined's "Class Me" Lace Top & Leggings that is out for the latest edition of Designer Showcase.  I love the way it hugs the body the way that only system clothes can do.  There is also includes an applier for Lola's in the folder, for those who love to "Tango". ;)

My hair is the newest release from new hair designer, Maria Castellian, and I just love the " blonde bombshell" look.  There is something about very sexy about this style and I know I'll be wearing it often!  My necklace and earrings are part of a lovely set that is a new release from Maxi Gossamer and is out for the October round of FaMESHed. 

Here's your taxi to Designer Showcase!

Credits:

Outfit:  U Refined - Class Me Lace Top & Leggings (Designer Showcase)
Shoes:  fri. - Allison.Boots (Slink) - Soot (Collabor88)
Hair:  Castellian - Jasmine Hair - Light (NEW!)
Skin:  Belleza- Leila Tan 2 BL (Collabor88)
Necklace & Earrings:  Maxi Gossamer - Amalfi Silver Moon (FaMESHed)
Ring:  Maxi Gossamer - Duchess Dazzle Jewel (FaMESHed)
Bracelet:  PICHI - AURELIE Bracelet [iron] (Stuff in Stock)
Eyes:  IKON Perspective Eyes - Glass
Hands:  Slink Mesh Hands (av) Elegant1
Feet:  Slink Mesh Feet (Av Enhance) Medium
Poses:    MaVie  - Phenomena Pose Set (Lazy Sunday $75L)
Location:  New York City

No comments:

Post a Comment