Monday, April 30, 2012

Mons Summer Love


Today's look is almost exclusively from Mons.  This gorgeous mesh dress is from the new "Summer Love" collection and the colors are brilliant! I do LOVE my Summer dress from Mons!  I accessorized with the Croco Clutch and the Metal Bangles in gold, also from Mons.  I found the perfect shoes already in my inventory, Mstyle's Goshi Pumps in Magenta.


 
My hair is a beautiful updo from LeLutka called Knotted and I'm wearing the Burnt shade from the dark brown collection.  My skin is one I've shown quite a bit lately, League's Jen in deep tan.  As soon as I was dressed, I spied a wonderful spot right outside the shop for my photos.  It was a lovely day to shop at Mons!

Credits:

Dress:  Mons - Vintage Long Dress in Pinks (Mesh)
Shoes:  MStyle - Goshi Pumps in Magenta
Jewelry:  Mons - Metal Bangles in Gold
Clutch:  Mons - Croco Clutch Bag in Green
Hair:  LeLutka - Knotted in Burnt
Skin:  League - Jen in Deep Tan
Eyes:  Amacci - Fog Eyes
Lashes:  DAMNED - My Perfect Lashes
Nails:  Sexy Mamas - Prim Nails
Poses:  WetCat - Vanity
Location:  Mons

No comments:

Post a Comment