Sunday, October 14, 2012

Color Challenge Week 42 - Cosmic


This week's color was much easier to find than last week's Antique Brass.  I found the outfit as a $55L Manager's Choice at Purple Moon Creations.  Easy peasy! 

I'm posing with my sweet little girl cat, Munchkin... she is 13 days old today!  Thanks to my dear friend Renaee, I've got yet another hobby in SL! :)

Credits:

Top:  Purple Moon Creations - Maybel Sleeveless Pullover in Orange
Pants:  Purple Moon Creations - Tango in Purple Tweed Pants
Boots:  GField - Short Lace-Up Boots
Bracelet:  Izzie's - *A* Wood Bangles brown
Earrings:  Mustang Trading Post - Mardi Gras Earrings
Skin:  League - Isla Suntan Glamour Brunette
Hair:  Truth - Tara Streaked Cocoa
Eyes:  IKON - Kaleido Eyes in Reef
Lashes:  DAMNED - My Favorite Lashes
Pose:  DJ Designs
Cat:  KittyCats

4 comments:

  1. Great look and your kitty is so cute! Love those pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha those PM managers' choice outfits are great aren't they! I already have that top, it's gorgeous. Cute lil kitty ^.^

    ReplyDelete