Monday, October 15, 2012

Home


Home... what a wonderful place.  After wandering aimlessly for the past year, I've found my way back to my beginnings and to the friends who shared that wonderful time with me.  The friends who never gave up on me... knowing that one day I'd return.  We were seperated by an unfortunate series of events and we each carry scars that only time and faith will heal, but we are stronger, wiser, full of grace, and blessed as a result. :)


"In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit."
- Albert Schweitzer

Thank you to my dear, sweet friends... you know who you are. :)


Credits:

Gown:  Purple Moon Creations - Paula Gown in Emerald
Shoes:  Maitreya Gold Hana Black Leather
Jewelry:  Virtual Impressions - Tyche in Platinum & Diamonds
Hair:  Truth - Briony w/roots in Caramel
Skin:  League - Isla Suntan Glamour Brunette
Eyes:  IKON - Kaleido Eyes in Reef
Lashes:  DAMNED - My Perfect Lashes
Poses:  DJ Designs
Location:  Home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment