Sunday, October 7, 2012

It's Not Mesh - Look #2


Today's look is sweet, casual, and not mesh.  I found it upstairs at BoHo HoBo.  If you've never visited BoHo HoBo, you need to go... especially if you love boho and/or hippy styles.  The place in itself is an explosion of color and everything there appeals to me. 

The jewelry I'm wearing is a free gift from Chop Zuey, offered in celebration of the 2nd birthday of this wonderful jewelry shop.  No membership required to pick up these free items, but you might want to join the group to receive the wonderful free gifts for group members that are on display nearby. :)

My shoes are the lovely Ilaida Mojri flats in saffron from Zaara.  I have these flats in several colors already and I'll probably end up with them all... they are so wonderfully made and they look great with jeans or skirts.

My hair is Janice from Truth (I simply LOVE this style) and my skin is Isla from League.  My eyes are my current favorite...IKON's Kaleido Eyes in Reef.

I think this is a wonderful casual look and best of all... it's not mesh. :)

Credits:

Top:  BoHo HoBo -Short Choli in Nutmeg
Skirt:  BoHo HoBo - Sari in Green
Shoes:  Zaara - Ilaida Mojri in Saffron
Jewelry:  Chop Zuey -Harvest Bangles, Ring, and Earrings (Free Gift)
Hair:  Truth - Janice w/Roots in Mocha
Skin:  League - Isla Suntan Glamour Brunette
Eyes:  IKON - Kaleido Eyes in Reef
Lashes:  DAMNED - My Perfect Lashes
Poses:  DJ Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment