Tuesday, October 9, 2012

New Collabor88 - Glam Affair


I fought the lag and found some really lovely things from Glam Affair at the new edition of Collabor88 today.  First to catch my eye was this lovely outfit named "Kim" from Glam Affair.  It is mesh and there are five standard sizes in the folder.  I tweaked my shape a while back to "small" according to the Standard Sizing digits and found that it held true with this outfit.  I like that. :)

My jewelry is also featured at Collabor88... a lovely set from LaGyo called "Plumes".  Clicking on each item brings up a texture change menu with several choices.  I chose the green texture and found that it matched the outfit very well. 

My shoes are a pair of flats I purchased from TokiDoki during the pre-mesh era and a quick tp to the shop assured me that they are still available.  I'm actually wearing the "sky" color and tinted the shoes to match the outfit... I've listed the hex code in the credits should you wish to match the same shoes to this outfit. :)


My skin is a lovely release from Glam Affair called "Ginny" that is also available at Collabor88.  I'm wearing the America tone and chose the one with the bright lipstick.  This is a really lovely skin as are all of the skins from Glam Affair that I have purchased.

Once I was completely dressed, I still felt it needed something to make this combination "pop".  I immediately thought of the new Mermaid Eyeshadow set from cheLLe... and was delighted with the results. 

This is a fun "glamorously casual" look that I know I will wear again and again. 

Here's your taxi to Collabor88

Credits:

Outfit:  Glam Affair - Kim Suit - Black & Green (MESH) (Collabor88)
Shoes:  TokiDoki - le ballerina shines in sky (tint is Hex Code c5fea3)
Earrings:  LaGyo - Plumes -texture change (Collabor88)
Necklace:  LaGyo - Plumes - texture change (Collabor88)
Nails:  Izzie's - Metallic Nails
Hair:  Vanity Hair - Sunset Blvd. in Brown (MESH)
Skin: Glam Affair - Ginny in America (Collabor88)
Eyes:  IKON - Kaleido Eyes in Storm
Eyeshadow:  cheLLe - (eyeshadow) Mermaid (Green)
Lashes:  DAMNED - My Perfect Lashes
Poses:  DJ Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment