Sunday, April 28, 2013

Collabor88 and Gos



A visit to Collabor88 yielded the perfect outfit for a lazy Sunday afternoon.  Top and shorts are by {fd} and are oh so cute!  I added mesh feet and flip flops from Gos to complete this casual look.

I managed to get in to the Truth Hair sale this morning and the style I'm wearing is called Zendaya...I've been trying to get in for several days and was so happy when I landed inside the shop.  I picked up lots of mesh hair for only $75 L each and I'll be showing them in future blog posts.

It was a great day to shop and a great day to be lazy!

Here is your taxi to Collabor88!

Credits:

Top:  (fd) Corset Top SMALL Red (Collabor88)
Shorts:  (fd) High Waist Shorts SMALL Dark Denim (Collabor88)
Feet:  [Gos] Barefoot V2 - Flat - S
Shoes:  [Gos] FlipFlops - Jade
Hair:  >TRUTH< Zendaya w/Roots - caramel
Skin:  *League* Isla Suntan Glamour Brunette
Eyes:  IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Pale Turquoise (M)
Lashes:  DAMNED - Eyelashes
Pose:  Mine

No comments:

Post a Comment