Tuesday, April 16, 2013

LIV Glam @ Designer Showcase


The April edition of Designer Showcase is out and ready for your shopping pleasure!  I was certainly pleased by this gorgeous floral dress from LIV Glam!  It elegantly announces "spring" with deeper and richer colors than the usual pastels that we see this season.  It is beautifully designed and a joy to wear... the mesh is nice and "thick" so I can move about without my skin breaking through the mesh.  I really like that.  Some of my favorite mesh outfits look fantastic when I'm standing still, but have the problem of "break-through" skin showing as I move.  I'm not an expert by any means, just a consumer who notices such things and I have a deep appreciation for designers who make the mesh "thick" enough to avoid such problems.  "Thick" is my own word... one that I chose simply because I'm not well-versed in the mechanics and terminology of mesh creation and it seems to fit what I'm trying to describe. Special thanks to the designer for making such a quality item!


My hair is a wonderful style in a deep red tone from Wasabi Pills.  I love the way it frames my face!  My eyes are from IKON's Horizon Eyes collection and love the way they are exquisitely highlighted.  Jewelry is from Purple Moon Creations, a set I picked up in a past hunt called "Margo".  My skin is League's Jen in DeepTan. 

I took the photo in my new and very empty house, the Midsomer Cottage from Pamela Galli.  I love this mesh house and hope to have it decorated soon.  The wall decor behind me is called Fly Away and is from What Next.

Here's your taxi to Designer Showcase...

Credits:

Dress:  [LIV Glam] Boutique-Spring 2013- Alexxis Print Dress (Designer Showcase)
Shoes:  Mstyle - GOSHI Pumps in Black
Jewelry:  Purple Moon Creations - Margo Necklace - Cherry/Gold
Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/ Sybille Mesh Hair - Dark Flame
Skin:  *League* Jen Deeptan ChinaDoll
Nails:  Izzie's - Long French Nails
Eyes:  IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Deep Hazel
Lashes:  DAMNED - My Perfect Lashes
Poses:  (mine!)

No comments:

Post a Comment