Monday, April 8, 2013

Shine @Designer Showcase


I took a trip down to Designer Showcase and found this wonderful floral dress for only $99 L!  It comes with a really nice belt, but I snapped the photos before I realized I'd not put it on and I think it looks really great with or without the belt!


I added jewelry from Chop Zuey that worked beautifully with the colors and design of the dress.  Checking back in my notes, I found that the jewelry was offered as group gifts a few months ago.  Belle Rousel is so generous with her group, giving not one but multiple gifts every month!  I value my membership in the Chop Zuey group!

My shoes are an oldie but wonderful goodie from Mstyle. The shoes I'm wearing are sculpted prims, but they are now available in mesh!  Time for me to update!

There are lots of terrific bargains at Designer Showcase, so here is your taxi!

Credits:

Dress:  Shine by [ZD] MESH BELTED MINI DRESS grey (Designer Showcase)
Shoes:  Mstyle GOSHI Pumps Black
Jewelry:  Chop Zuey - Kharma Earth Silver Bangles, Earrings, Necklace & Ring
Hair:  LeLutka - Jolie Hair - Burnt
Skin:  League - Jen Deeptan ChinaDoll
Eyes:  IKON - Sunrise Eyes - Pale Turquoise
Lashes:  DAMNED - My Perfect Lashes
Poses:  (mine)

No comments:

Post a Comment