Monday, April 29, 2013

Get Your Tango On!


As I was looking for a location to photograph this lovely dress from coldLogic, I stumbled across Ocho Tango, described as "...a land dedicated to tango, with a milonga for dancing and live concerts."
I HAD to tp over and I'm glad I did!

Of course the perfect spot for the photo was beside the chicken, that cleverly doubles as the Intan single dance ball, lol.  The music and the design of the sim is engaging and absolutely delightful.  I'll be back to dance for sure!

Here's your taxi to Ocho Tango!


Credits:

Dress:  coldLogic - Newbury in Dusk
Shoes:  GField - Alex Strap Shoes in Black Patent
Hair:  >TRUTH< Angie w/Roots - caramel ($75L at Truth Hair SALE!)
Skin:  Glam Affair - Zara - Jamaica 09 (NEW)
Jewelry:  Izzie's - Onyx Stone Jewelry Set
Eyes:  IKON - Eternal Eyes - Peak
Lashes:  DAMNED - My Perfect Lashes
Pose:  by me

No comments:

Post a Comment