Sunday, September 30, 2012

It's Not Mesh Look #1


I have a love/hate relationship with mesh.  I love it because of the way it moves with my avatar, the ultra-realistic shape of clothing, shoes, and hair, and mesh hair simply rocks my socks off!

The only thing I don't like about mesh is that not everyone in SL can view it.  Now, it's easy to say "Well, everyone needs to upgrade to a mesh viewer"... but... not everyone's computer can run a mesh viewer.  Now, I'm not an expert by any means on computer specs but when my friends say, "mesh viewers won't run on my computer"... I believe them. :)

I like my friends and I want them to see me as I see me on my screen, so I choose not to wear mesh in their presence.  In fact, the only time I wear mesh when going out is when I'm alone and not expecting to run into any acquaintances.

That being said, I've decided to feature looks on my blog that are not mesh.  I know there must be readers out there who can't see mesh and I want to do my part to show them fun, fashionable looks that they AND everyone else can actually see :)

So.... on with today's look. :)

I'm wearing a to-die-for gown from AZUL called Calypso.  It comes in a gorgeous array of colors and I'm wearing it in "opal".  It is simply the sexiest gown I own and I wear it often.  My hair is the gorgeous Briony from Truth and it is actually a newish release... thank you Truth Hawks for continuing to release new hair that we all can enjoy!

Shoes are Maitreya Gold Foxy and jewelry is from Virtual Impressions.

It's not mesh......... and I like it. :)


Credits:

Gown:  Azul - Calypso in Opal
Shoes:  Maitreya  Gold Foxy in Silver
Jewelry:  Virtual Impressions - Tyche Earrings & Necklace in Platinum and Diamonds
Hair:  Truth - Briony w/Roots in Mahogony
Skin:  League - Isla in Suntan Glamour Brunette
Nails:  Izzie's - Classic Nails
Eyes:  IKON - Kaleido Eyes in Reef
Lashes:  Redgrave - Elemental 16
Pose:  DJ Designs

1 comment: