Friday, September 27, 2013

Akeruka & Ricielli @TDR Fusion


Yay!  New collection at The Dressing Room Fusion today!  I'm wearing the lovely Betta skin from Akeruka and I just love this face!  I'm also wearing the Shining Shirt from Ricielli and I've added a maxi skirt from Blueberry to complement it.  My hair is the oh-so-cute style from Exile that is out for the current round of My Attic.  I added a set of earrings and matching necklace from Ben's Beauty to finish the look!

Slurls are below, so go shopping!

Credits: 

Top:  Ricielli Mesh - (XS) Shining Shirt (TDR Fusion NEW!)
Skirt:  Blueberry Marianne *Mesh* Maxi Skirt XS Black
Skin:  Akeruka Betta Natural Mk (TDR Fusion NEW!)
Hair:  Exile::Sugar High Naturals  (My Attic)
Earrings:  ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Sercio Earrings
Necklace:  ..:: Bens Beauty ::.. Sercio Necklace - Unisex
Hands:  Slink Mesh Hands (av) Elegant1
Eyes:  IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Dark Turquoise
Poses:  Di's Opera

No comments:

Post a Comment