Monday, September 9, 2013

Ison & Exile @ Collabor88


Today I have even more goodness to show from Collabor88.  I'm wearing Ison's Angora Sweater, Pleated Shorts, and Cult Riding Boots.  There are lots of colors to choose from!  I added Exile's "Falling for You" hair with color change beret.  I really like the ponytail and side swept bangs.

I'm also wearing Yummy's Tiny Acorn earrings and necklace.  All of these items are out at the current edition of Collabor88.  My skin is Glam Affair's Candy that I picked up from The Arcade.  I love this skin so much, I've played the gacha several times to get the different makeups.  :)

Here's your taxi to Collabor88!


Credits:

Sweater:  ISON - angora sweater -S- (plum) (Collabor88)
Shorts:  ISON - pleated shorts -XS- (gray) (Collabor88)
Boots:  ISON - cult riding boots -S- (gray) (Collabor88)
Earrings:  (Yummy) Tiny Acorn Earrings - Silver (Collabor88)
Necklace:  (Yummy) Tiny Acorn Necklace - Silver (long length) (Collabor88)
Hair:  Exile::Falling For You Naturals (Collabor88)
Skin:  -Glam Affair - Candy - America - 08 A (The Arcade)
Eyes:  IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Dark Turquoise
Lashes:  DAMNED - Eyelashes
Poses:  DJ Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment