Saturday, September 7, 2013

Baiastice & Kunglers @ TDR Fusion



I found today's outfit while shopping at the latest edition of The Dressing Room Fusion.  I started with this lovely soft blue blouse from Kunglers.  I paired it with a black skirt from Baiastice and added the always versatile Helena heels from Redgrave.

Before I left The Dressing Room Fusion, I cammed around the sim and found this sweet birdy brooch at Whippet & Buck.  On the same wall, I found this sweet Ribbons & Pearls Bracelet.  I searched my inventory and found a set of pearl studs from MIAO to complete my ensemble.

Here's your taxi to The Dressing Room Fusion!

Credits:

Shirt:  (Kunglers) - Lidja shirt - Cielo  (TDR Fusion)
Skirt:  Baiastice_Ivanna mini skirt-black (TDR Fusion)
Shoes:  Redgrave - Helena
Bracelet:  Whippet & Buck - Ribbons & Pearls Bracelet BABY BABY
Brooch:  Whippet & Buck - Rae Bird Brooch BLUE & GOLD
Earrings:  MIAO - Lyra Pearl Stud Earrings
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR - Qopi - Light Blondes 01
Skin:  Glam Affair - Candy - America - 02 A (The Arcade)
Eyes:  IKON Horizon Eyes v2 - Pale Aruba
Lashes:  DAMNED - My Perfect Lashes
Poses:  Flash Friendly Poses
Windlight:  Alchemy Immortalis - Fog Lifting

No comments:

Post a Comment