Friday, September 6, 2013

Designer Showcase Group Gift




The dress that I am wearing is one of three group gifts available at The Designer Showcase.  It is from Liv Glam and is called "Heart Attack".  I found my hair at FaMeSHeD, a lovely style called "Robin" from Wasabi Pills.  I'm wearing even.flow's Ohm earrings that I found at Acid Lily Gallery.  I love that they were available in three metals and I chose the copper shade to wear with my dress.

Here's your taxi to Designer Showcase!

Credits:

Dress:  [LG] K Collection Heart Attack Dress (Designer Showcase Group Gift)
Earrings:  even flow - Ohm Earrings "Copper" (Acid Lily Gallery)
Nails:  (Nylon Outfitters) Nail Art - Deco Arches (Collabor88)
Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/ Robin Mesh Hair - Gingerbread (FaMESHed)
Skin:  -Glam Affair - Candy - America - 09 B (The Arcade)
Eyes:  IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Pale Gaelic Silver
Lashes:  DAMNED - My Perfect Lashes
Poses:  Flash Friendly Poses (The Designer Showcase)
Windlight:  Alchemy Immortalis - Fog Lifting

No comments:

Post a Comment