Sunday, September 8, 2013

League & Clawtooth @ Collabor88


The September edition of Collabor88 is open and is as wonderful as ever!  So many great items to choose from.... after much deliberation, I settled on this cute sweater dress from League.  The dress comes with a belt texture change hud and there is also a "no belt" option.  The wedge boots are also from League and available at Collabor88! 

I'm not really a hat girl, but this cute braided hair with beret from Clawtooth was hard to pass up!  The style is called "Merci Beaucoup" and I'm wearing the Starlet Blonde shade from the Glamorous Blondes pack.  I love the color change hud that comes with this hair, allowing me to change the beret and ribbon textures.  Lots of options makes this a versatile hairstyle that I'm sure I'll be wearing a lot this fall!

Here's your taxi to Collabor88!

Credits:

Dress:  League - Etta Dress -Beige (Collabor88)
Boots:  League - Lauren Wedge Boots -Rigged- Tan Small (Collabor88)
Hair:  Clawtooth - Merci beaucoup - Starlet blonde (Collabor88)
Skin:  Glam Affair - Candy - America - 02 A (The Arcade)
Eyes:  IKON - Destiny Eyes - Sand
Lashes:  DAMNED - My Perfect Lashes
Poses:  Juxtapose

No comments:

Post a Comment