Sunday, September 9, 2012

Color Challenge Week 37 - Royal Blue


I woke up this morning and realized I'd not started putting together my outfit for Luna's Color Challenge.  Yikes!  After a quick trip to Purple Moon Creations and The Dressing Room,  I had what I needed to construct my Royal Blue look... yay!

Now, I'm off to shop for next week's color... ;-)

Credits:

Dress:  Purple Moon Creations - Audrey Tube Dress in Blue Leather
Hair:  .:EMO-tions:. * CARMEN * /darkbrown
Jewelry:  Glow Studio - Pearls & Spikes in Silver (The Dressing Room)
Skin:  Swallow (no LM) - Lisa Skin ($70L @ The Dressing Room)
Eyeshadow:  cheLLe - GlamPuss - Blue
Lips:  *Fishy Strawberry* - Kokeshi Gloss - Red
Eyes:  IKON - Horizon Eyes - Pale Blue
Eyelashes:  -16- Elemental *REDGRAVE*
Pose:  Wet Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment