Saturday, September 8, 2012

Goodbye Spirit


spirit, claudia222 jewell's amazing mesh art installation is closing on Sunday.  It has been one of my favorite places in SL ever since it opened several months ago.  I rushed over there tonight to take photos as did lots of other spirit fans.  As the sim filled up, the lag grew exponentially, but I managed to snap these photos in between crashes.  :)


I'm wearing the Deylta from DE Designs.  The attachments are mesh while the rest is system clothing.  I just love the jacket.  I added boots from lassitude & ennui.  My tattoo is a really nice one from Dream Ink even though it is pretty hard to see in these photos.


The image above is the last photo I took of spirit.  It's one for the scrapbook. :)

Credits:

Outfit:  DE Designs - Deylta
Boots:  lassitude & ennui - Thecla Boots in Black
Tattoo:  DREAM-INK-T.E.S-24-11
Hair:  LeLutka - Knotted Hair in Almost Goth
Skin:  League - Isla - Suntan Glamour Brunette
Nails:  Izzie's - Gradient Nails
Earrings:  Maxi Gossamer - Barcelona (faMESHed)
Ring:  [EY:NO] Dressed Stone Ring  (Texturechange)
Eyes:  Amacci - Fog Eyes
Lashes:  DAMNED - My Perfect Lashes
Pose:  Mine
Location:  Art Screamer - spirit by claudia222 jewell

No comments:

Post a Comment