Monday, September 10, 2012

The Sea Hole @ Collabor88


This lovely sweater and pants ensemble I'm wearing is another great find at the latest edition of Collabor88.  I'm wearing The Sea Hole's Mister Trousers and Harvard Sweater.  There are lots of color combinations to choose from... I chose "Sherbert". :)

My jewelry is also a Collabor88 item...LaGyo's Mother's Pearl Earrings, Necklace, and Ring.  Clicking each item brings up a texture change menu that allows you to change textures for both the pearls and the metals.

I'm still wearing Glam Affair's Lilith from the previous post..... it went so well with this outfit I couldn't bear to take it off.  I added one of my favorite non-mesh hairstyles, Georgina from Truth and shoes from G Field.  I'm posing in a skybox I've just finished... been on a building kick lately. :)

Credits:

Top:  The Sea Hole - Harvard Sweater in Sherbert (Collabor88)
Pants:  The Sea Hole - Mister Trousers in Sherbert  (Collabor88)
Shoes:  G Field - Alex Strap Shoes in Metallic Bronze
Jewelry:  LaGyo:  Mother's Pearl Earrings, Ring, and Necklace (Collabor88)
Hair:  Truth - Georgina 2/Roots - Mocha
Skin:  Glam Affair - Lilith - Europa - Timeless 01 D
Eyes:  IKON - Kaleido Eyes - Night (September Group Gift)
Lashes:  DAMNED - My Favorite Lashes
Pose:  MINE

No comments:

Post a Comment