Thursday, September 13, 2012

R.icielli @ The Dressing Room


Today's look is a gorgeous mesh coat dress from R.icielli currently at The Dressing Room for a greatly reduced price.  (The price makes it even better!)  I added tights from A&A Fashion, also at The Dressing Room for a reduced price.  Shoes were a no-brainer... my go-to shoes, Mstyle's Goshi Pumps.


My hair is new... Azrea from Truth.  I love it!  Skin is the lovely Cassiopea from Glam Affair.  If I look a little different, I'm auditioning a new shape.  I tell you more about her later.  :)

The shots are raw straight from SL with only cropping and my name added... so what you see is what you get. :)


Credits:

Dress:  Ricielli - Coat/Lemon (The Dressing Room)
Shoes:  Mstyle - Goshi Pumps Black
Tights:  A&A Fashion - 2012 Tights (The Dressing Room)
Hair:  Truth - Azrea w/Roots in Sandlewood
Skin:  Glam Affair - Cassiopea - Jamaica Tesea BL
Nails:  Izzie's - Gradient Nails
Eyes:  IKON - Kaleido Eyes - Night
Lashes:  DAMNED - My Perfect Lashes
Poses:  Adorkable - Maillot

No comments:

Post a Comment