Monday, September 24, 2012

Jaywalking On The Wild Side


My friend GoodCross passed me this pose (his creation) a few days ago that he had appropriately named "Female Jay Walking".  I was in a dangerous mood so I donned these hot new boots from LeeZu and took a jaywalk on the wild side at The Wash.  I had a great time shopping and listening to the music stream there.


These boots were definitely made for walking... and they jaywalk pretty good too. I thought I might find my mojo, but had no luck.   I guess I'm destined to wander though SL, searching for it.... who knows what I might find along the way! ;-)


Credits:

Dress:  [VM] VERO MODERO - Square Dress
Boots:  LeeZu - Piccadilly Overknee Boots in Black
Hair:  Truth - Tashia w/ Roots in oasis
Skin:  Glam Affair - Cassiopea - Jamaica 07 BL
Nails:  Izzie's - Classic Nails
Jewelry: Mustang Trading Post - Genre Flower Set
Eyes:  IKON - Sunrise Eyes - Caribbean Blue
Shape:  DJ Designs - Lara Shape
Pose:  GoodCross Resident
Location:  The Wash

No comments:

Post a Comment