Monday, May 6, 2013

As Surely As The Dawn Breaks, I Will Follow You


The new edition of The Designer Showcase is open and there is an abundance of wonderful things to buy, all at a discount!  The dress I'm wearing is one such item... this one from Immerse.  I added jewelry from Yummy and hair from Truth.  My skin is a new release from Glam Affair and available at Collabor88... but hurry, the new edition of Collabor88 will open on the 8th!

Here's your taxi to The Designer Showcase!

Credits:

Dress:  Immerse EiiKiiS SunKissed (The Designer Showcase)
Necklace:  (Yummy) Butterfly Collector Necklace
Earrings:  (Yummy) Winter Flower Earring - Gold
Ring:  (Yummy) Boho Ring - Maroon
Hair:  >TRUTH< Sassy 2 w/Roots - coffee
Skin:  Glam Affair - Margot - America Clean - Dark Brown (Collabor88)
Nails:  Izzie's - 80's Round Nails
Eyes:  IKON Ardent Eyes - Blossom
Lashes:  DAMNED - My Perfect Lashes
Pose:  Mine
Location:  My home

No comments:

Post a Comment