Sunday, May 26, 2013

Twisted Color Challenge - Autumn in Soho



Another week, another Twisted Color Challenge from Sookie Trellis!  This time the color combination is called "Autumn in Soho".  It is a very fallish color scheme, but I found exactly what I needed at Izzie's.  In fact, I'm dressed in Izzie's from head to toe... well, almost. :)

Izzie's lovely Irene skin is out for the Catnip Carnival. It comes in two shades, I'm wearing the pale shade.  Next, my crocheted top and leggings can also be found in Izzie's shop.  My shoes are Izzie's flower flats in gold/brown.  I finished off the look with Izzie's Leona bag in red and jewelry, also from Izzie's.  How lucky to find everything I needed in one shop, with the exception of the skin over at the Catnip Carnival.  I simply love it when an outfit falls in place effortlessly!

Taxi to the Catnip Carnival...

Credits:

Top:  Izzie's - Loose Crochet Top yellow
Pants:  Izzie's - Leggings Aztec Print amber red
Shoes:  Izzie's - Flower Flats gold brown
Earrings:  Izzie's - Feather Earrings amber
Necklace:  Izzie's - Bead Necklace brown gold
Bag:  Izzie's - Leona Bag *red*
Hair:  >TRUTH< Angie w/Roots - caramel
Skin:  Izzie's - Irene Catnip Carnival Skin pale DB CL (Catnip Carnival)
Nails:  Izzie's - Long French Nails
Eyes:  IKON Ardent Eyes - Blossom
Poses:  Mine

No comments:

Post a Comment