Sunday, May 5, 2013

May Group Gift from Roots and Wings Gallery


Eliza Cabassoun is making her art wearable by applying her gorgeous photographs to mesh clothing.  The dress I'm wearing above is the May group gift available at her shop/gallery!  I love the vibrant colors in this dress and orchids are one of my favorite flowers... so this dress is an absolute joy to wear!

I'm also wearing shoes from Hucci, jewelry from Caroline's Jewelry, and hair from Truth... one that I picked up at the Truth Hair Sale.  This photo was taken at HuMaNoiD, one of my most favorite places in Second Life and a place that everyone should visit.

Here's your taxi to Roots and Wings Gallery!

Credits:

Dress:  Roots and Wings Gallery - Purple Orchid Dress
Shoes:  ::HH:: Hucci Kayla Pump  - Wild Pink
Jewelry:  Earrings:  (Caroline's Jewelry) Fleur de Lis Earring (royal/silver)
               Necklace:  (Caroline's Jewelry) Fleur de Lis Necklace (royal/silver)
Hair:  >TRUTH< Kiki w/Roots - caramel
Skin:  *League* Isla Suntan Glamour Brunette
Nails:  Izzie's - 80's Round Nails
Eyes:  IKON Ardent Eyes - Blossom
Lashes:  DAMNED - My Perfect Lashes
Pose:  by me
Location:  HuMaNoiD


No comments:

Post a Comment