Sunday, May 19, 2013

Twisted Color Challenge - Week 21 - Bathroom Tile


I've been hit or miss in this blogger challenge by Sookie Trellis, but I knew I could find the perfect outfit at The Sea Hole for this week's color combination... and I did!  The color combination is "Bathroom Tile" and I must admit I love these two colors together. :)

Credits:

Dress:  The Sea Hole - Cutwork Lace Dress Breakfast @Tiff's (Closing Sale)
Boots - J's - Western Boots - Sand
Hair:  >TRUTH< Lavinia w/Roots - caramel
Skin:  Glam Affair - Margot - India Clean - Dark brown (Collabor88)
Necklace:  Mustang Trading Post - South Padre Necklace
Earrings:  Mustang Trading Post - South Padre Earrings
Ring:  The Sea Hole - Golden Lucite Corsage Ring - Ice
Eyes:  IKON Vanity Eyes - Field
Lashes:  DAMNED - My Perfect Lashes
Poses:  by me

No comments:

Post a Comment