Saturday, May 18, 2013

Say It Isn't So!



One of my favorite stores in Second Life, The Sea Hole, is closing soon.  This makes me sad because I've always enjoyed the creator's original style and flair for producing unique clothing to dress up in.  I wish you all the best, Drinkinstein Sorbet... you will be sorely missed !!!

Credits:

Top:  The Sea Hole - Annis Top, (barley Sheer) Champagne (Closing Sale)
Pants:  The Sea Hole - Silk Dupioni Beachcombers - Rain (Closing Sale)
Shoes:  Celoe - Aelia Wedges - Desert
Handbag:  The Sea Hole - johnny bead good Clutch purse (Closing Sale)
Earrings:  Mustang Trading Post - Scroll hoop earrings
Hair:  Elikatira - Studio - Brown 08
Skin:  Glam Affair - Margot - India  - Dark brown (Collabor88)
Eyes:  IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Turquoise
Lashes:  DAMNED - My Perfect Lashes
Poses:  by me

No comments:

Post a Comment